The New Green Glam Look
Expressive and glamorous: Warm and intensive colours highlight the eyes.
Check out the full Make Up tutorial as seen on Beauty TV here.
Step-by-Step Tutorial: get the Glam
- Prepare your face with a base and contour it with bronzing powder.
- Apply the concealer Light Beige #21, starting with the inner corner of the eye, following the shadows around the eyes.
- Use the primer Fix Forever #26 on the upper eye lid to smoothe fine wrinkles.
- Apply the concealer Light Beige #21 on the lid as well in order to fix the lose powder pigments later on.
- Use Feminine Bronze #07 on the top lid. Then, dab the Glamour Green #29 powder pigments carefully with a brush on the upper lid. Try pressing the powder on the skin rather than stroking it. This way, the powder merges with the cream base below.
- Mix the darker copper tone Signature Copper #09 with the lighter tone Ultra Bronze #19, as well as the gold tone Touch of Gold #23, and apply the colour mixture beneath the lower lash line.
- Contour the cheeks: Mix Energy Orange #04, Glamourous Nude #06 und Feminine Bronze #07 for a ginger blush. Use this combo for the area below the cheek bones and let it phase out towards the front.
- Now your glamorous look is done – and it’s time to shine!